AquaVial E. coli and coliform water test vials included in the kit detect the presence of these potentially dangerous bacteria before it causes serious illnesses. It is an easy-to-use screening test that can quickly detect water quality issues before they become a serious health risk.
AquaVial E.Coli and Coliform Water Test kit, 4-Pack
- SIMPLE, ONE-STEP WATER TESTING METHOD: Just pour sample water into test vial and check for changes in color.
- EASY-TO-READ RESULTS: the yellow reagent will gradually turn to pink in E.Coli or coliform bacteria is present in water, according to the color chart included.
- HIGHLY SENSITIVE WATER TEST: AquaVial E.Coli and coliform is able is able to detect E.coli and coliform bacteria concentrations as little as 1 CFU/ml
- COST-EFFECTIVE WATER QUALITY SCREENING TEST: Every test kit provides 100% reliable results, providing a low-cost option to identify water quality issues before they become a significant health risk
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We stand behind the products we develop and sell. If you are not completelly satisifed you will receive a free replacement or your money back.
Why Should You Test for E. Coli and Coliform Presence in Water?
E. coli and coliform bacteria presence in water indicates potential fecal contamination of the water source. Some E. coli strains can cause serious illness in humans. Infection symptoms include bloody diarrhea, stomach cramps, vomiting and occasionally, fever.
The bacteria can also cause pneumonia, other respiratory illnesses and urinary tract infections. In case E. coli or other coliform bacteria are detected, the water should not be consumed, and further investigation and testing of the entire system should be initiated. AquaVial E.Coli and coliform is a quick visual indicator of water quality at home or during your travels, at the cottage, on your boat and RV. The kit is a great addition to your pool and hot tub water testing routine.
- 4 AquaVial E. coli and coliform test vial with yellow dry media
- 4 AquaVial flat lids
- English/French/Spanish/German/Italian Instructions