Why use AquaVial Water test kit?
Using a reliable water test kit as part of your water system maintenance is very important.
Drinking or using contaminated water can have serious negative health effects, especially among children and the elderly. AquaVial offers a few advantages over competitive water test kits:
- WIDEST BACTERIA DETECTION RANGE OF ANY RAPID MICROBIAL TESTING AVAILABLE TO CONSUMERS: AquaVial water test kit detects disease-causing bacteria such as E coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and other Pseudomonas and strains known to be responsible for biofilm formation in water system
- RELIABLE AND FAST RESULTS: Every test kit provides 100% reliable results in as little as 30 minutes
- 3 TESTS IN ONE: One vial test for bacteria, biofilm and fungi
- NO EXTRA COSTS: No lab analysis required and additional fees paid
- BROAD RANGE OF APPLICATIONS: Aquavial water test kit can be used in a wide range of applications, including: testing the effectiveness of water treatment (before and after), testing drinking water from municipal water supply, well water, pool and hot tub water, cooling water, clear beverages, etc.
AquaVial water test kit is a truly innovative bacteria in water testing kit, capable of detecting even low level of bacteria, biofilm and fungi contamination. The proprietary T-Cup unit included in the kit concentrates water samples ten times to increase test sensitivity, thus offering reliable results every time.
AquaVial water test kit is based on a cutting-edge technology developed at the University of Waterloo in Canada. It uses functionalized nano-particles that attach to the outer cell membrane of microorganisms. It is different form other test methods as it doesn’t involve growing bacteria, thus being safer for regular user. It also detects many bacteria, fungi and other parasites that are very hard to detect even in a lab.
The test is based on a color change from pink to light purple or clear when water is contaminated.
The product was originally developed to test the water quality in dental offices, and validated by two independent water research centers in Canada.
AquaVial water test it can be used in a wide range of applications, including:
- testing the effectiveness of water treatment (before and after)
- testing drinking water from municipal water supply to ensure the pipes in the building are clean
- testing well water, pool and hot tub water, cooling water, clear beverages, etc.
AquaVial water test kit does not replace mandated water testing for drinking water, but it is a very useful screening test for water quality monitoring.
AquaVial water test kit is manufactured in Canada by Genemis Laboratories, TechAlliances’s 2016 Innovation Award Finalist.
- Set content: 6 AquaVial™ Bacteria Test Kits
- Overall package size: 9″ X 6″ X 3″
- Overall package weight: 480 grams
- Individual package size: 3″ X 3″ X 3″
- Individual package weight: 80 grams
Download How to Use Instructions-English
Download How to Use Instructions-French
What Is AquaVial?
AquaVial is a do-it-yourself test that detects unsafe levels of bacteria present in water. According to the EPA, safe drinking water should have levels of bacteria not exceeding 500 CFU/ml.
AquaVial detects disease-causing bacteria such as E coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and other Pseudomonas and strains known to be responsible for biofilm formation in water system, as well as many other bacteria and fungi.
How Does AquaVial Work?
The liquid in the test vial, when used in combination with our proprietary T-Cup,will change color from pink to purple if you bacteria count slightly exceeds 500 CFU/ML.
The liquid will become clear if the bacteria count in the water sample greatly exceeds than 500 cfu/mL.
Can AquaVial Differentiate Between Different Types of Bacteria, Such as E-Coli and Salmonella?
AquaVial is a positive/negative test that will tell you if the level of bacteria in water exceed 500 CFU/ml. The test does not differentiate between E coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and other type of pathogen.
Can AquaVial Be Used To Test For Lead?
No, AquaVial cannot detect the presence of lead in water.
How Many Tests Can Be Performed with One Kit?
Each AquaVial kit can be used to perform a single test.
Does AquaVial Have an Expiry Date?
Yes. Check your AquaVial packaging for the expiry date for your particular kit.
Where is AquaVial Made?
AquaVial is developed and manufactured by Genemis Laboratories in Canada.
How Does AquaVial Compare with Similar Kits That Use Test Strips?
AquaVial uses the proprietary T-Cup to concentrate the water sample up to ten times, which makes possible the detection of levels of bacteria that only slightly exceed 500 CFU/ml.
Typically, water tests based on test strips are not this sensitive.
In addition, due to its testing methodology and components, AquaVial is guarantee to work and provide reliable results every time.
What Should I Do In Case Turns Out Positive?
A positive test result (the liquid in the test vial turns clear) signals the an unsafe bacteria count in your water. There are a few potential solutions based on each individual scenario:
• Water has to be treated or filtered to reduce the level of bacteria in water.
• Your current water treatment is not working as expected and has to be adjusted.
• Further, more precise lab testing is required.
$5 flat rate shipping.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $69.
$6 flat rate shipping.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $99.
£4 flat rate shipping.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over £69.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.